The Best First Article Inspection Solution
First article inspection (FAI) in the PCB assembly process is one of the most important steps - left unchecked every mistake from assembly machine setup multiplies into hundreds of incorrectly assembled PCBs. Maximum accuracy in first article inspection is extremely important.
An advanced manual optical navigation system which allows simple and quick inspection of first article PCB’s by high resolution scanning of the assembled board, components list (BOM), and assembly drawing; simultaneously, in real time.
Click here for printer-friendly Product Description
Click here for Printer-friendly Data Sheet
- User friendly graphical user interface (GUI) software does not need skilled operators. Ready to use within minutes
- Needs only CAD file, BOM, and assembly drawing
- No need for “golden board” or any programming
- Source of database according priorities/groups
- Easy-to-read component values; even laser marks
- Displays the components and drawing location simultaneously on the same screen
- Create and print a report of test steps and error markings
- Special automatic zoom function displays the inxpected component individually at optimal size and angle
- High resolution scanner, with special illumination
- Supports 0201 and larger components
- Special image filter helps read IC laser markings
Combines a special optical scanner and unique software designed to inspect SMT board assemblies before or after
soldering. The system imports the user database and allows test sorting by different definitions/filters.
Supports .xls, .dwg, .jpg, .lpdf, .txt, .csv and other common file formats.