Amistar FV-7100 Pick and Place
- Made by Tenryu-Technics, Japan
- 6 Heads, All Vision, Scan Camera Technology
- Turn-Key Solution, with feeders, nozzles, accessories
Click here for Brochure
Semi-Automatic Axial Inserter
- Compact and Very Affordable solution
- PCB is manually moved into position using ‘light spot’ and locating pins.
- Machine forms parts, inserts and crimps leads underneath.
- ASCII Tape programming, random-access component feeding.
- Center-to-center span is ‘set,’ optimal use is for light production, with all components at same span. Span is adjustable, but requires
setup and alignment.
- Up to 48 Stations – Max. 48 different axial components on-line.
- Comes with appx. 80 component cartridges and loader.
- Comes with ASCII Tape Punch for programming, Tape.